[messages] Edit: Re: [Module Design] Chit Cup (Deck) Question

Brent Easton b.easton at exemail.com.au
Tue Oct 8 02:19:34 MST 2013

Jim,

Sounds like there is a bug in your module somewhere.

First thing to do is check the actual LocationName for the chits in
different places. Add a Text Label trait to the chists with a Ctrl L
Change Label command and add a label of $LocationName$ to chits and see
what it actually is.

If using Zones to seperate different pieces, I usually use CurrentZone
rather than LocationName as the selector. LocationName is dependent on
how you have set up the grid location reporting.

Otehr than that, I would really need to see a copy of your module to
help debug it.

Regards,
Brent.

On 8/10/2013 7:23 PM, Yojimbo252 wrote:
> [This message has been edited.]
>
> I've changed it to LocationName=Activated and that is now returning
> _All_ chits to the cup irrespective of which board they're on or whether
> that are active or not.
>
> How do I configure the module so that only those chits that are on the
> Turn Cup board in the Activated zone get returned to the cup?

Brent Easton
Analyst/Programmer
University of Western Sydney
Email: b.easton at exemail.com.au