[messages] [Module General Discussion] Kriegspiel

capi3101 capi3101a at netscape.net
Tue Oct 8 07:05:51 MST 2013

Not sure you did; thanks for the compliment.

Issues with the combat factor counting have been resolved. I'm now
working through outstanding issues with invisibility. Right now there's
a Global Key Command button to reveal all units, which works for the
revealing locations of units after their initial placement, but if a
piece gets moved to the deadpile while it's still "cloaked" there is no
current option for making it "uncloaked". Should just be a matter of
adding the command to the token menu. I've also added movement trails;
this is a feature that I'm still tinkering with.

I think the tokens are just about ready to go, so next up will be
boards.