[messages] [Module Design] Layers

uglug domwh at btinternet.com
Tue Oct 8 07:52:11 MST 2013

I must be being a bit thick as any attachment is blocked for being too
big (256k max size). Am I trying to do it the wrong way???

I am using the "upload attachment" option.

Anyway just to give a taster of the set out I have attached to 2 small
images. _Although I do not expect these to be of much use_

Baronialset shows the basic piece with all its underylying properties
(including the "Baronial" protoype)

Layersetout shows PART of the "Baronial" Prototype being made up of 117
layers.....(the other part of the Baronial Prototype is a Dynamic
Property with values 0-300)