[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Numeric Global Property Max Value Appearing Limitless

MKerby mckerbyariz at gmail.com
Tue Oct 8 09:51:14 MST 2013

I couldn't say, maybe 3.2.2.  I think I may have discovered a solution.
I was changing the property with Set Global Property piece trait and was
expecting the min and max established with the Global Property to be
observed.  By setting the min and max values within the Set Global
Property trait within the piece, I am now seeing the results I was
expecting.  However, it is interesting that the min value established in
the Global Property dialog would work regardless of the lack of setting
in the piece trait.