[messages] [Module Design] Reading a Global Property for a Distant Zone

MKerby mckerbyariz at gmail.com
Tue Oct 8 15:32:22 MST 2013

I can easily set a Global Property for a zone on a map.  How can I read
that value when I'm not in that zone?  I'm assuming I can use
GetProperty expression but am having difficulty with either the format
or perhaps using the wrong method.  In particular, I would like to read
the terrain effect modifier (TEM) of the zone I previously vacated.  So
it would be something like __$OldLocationName$.TEM,__ however I'm not
familiar with the delimiter or the proper string construction for the
expression.  Any help would be appreciated.