[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Wrong location report when using Delete trait

shilinski stan at hilinski.net
Tue Oct 8 18:15:25 MST 2013

Try changing the order of the ReportDeleteAction and Delete traits in
the piece's trait list. For example, if you list the ReportDeleteAction
trait before the Delete trait, then move the Report Action trait so it
is below Delete -- lower in the trait list.

Back in 3.1.19, I discovered if I listed a Report Delete Action first,
then it would show the location as null. If I put the report trait after
the delete trait, it worked properly. I have never checked it after
3.1.19, so I don't know if it now works properly.