[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Wrong location report when using Delete trait

tozesantos tozesantos_ml at netcabo.pt
Wed Oct 9 01:40:07 MST 2013

Yep, I tried to do it (change the order of the traits) but the problem
persists. I even created a new module with a piece with only Delete and
Report traits just for test, changed the order of both and even so I got
the same problem.
I think this is a bug of Vassal, but that's strange no one else has
reported the same problem. Will be me doing something wrong?
But I really tried a lot of possibilities before place this mensage to
be sure I was not doing anything wrong!!