[messages] [Module General Discussion] Kriegspiel

capi3101 capi3101a at netscape.net
Thu Oct 10 06:19:12 MST 2013

Got frustrated with some of the ongoing issues I'm having with
invisibility yesterday, so I decided to start work on counters for the
advanced rules. Artwork stuff so far - I've got a preliminary image for
black and red forts and for replacement factor counters. I have imagery
for rockets, ICBMs, air power factors and flags. Still need something
for missile silos and p.o.w. camps.

Still having problems finding enough time to work in earnest on the mod,
but I've got another project that I should finish up in the next day or
two. Hopefully I'll have a little more time to work on the mod in the
coming days.