[messages] [Module General Discussion] Twilight Imperium Homepage down?

FragDaddy allan.alderman at gmail.com
Thu Oct 10 09:52:13 MST 2013

I'm interested in playing the TI3 mod.  However, although I can download
the mod and open it fine, I cannot access the documentation because the
homepage at http://ti3wiki.org/[1] is down.  As a result, I can't figure
out how to set up and run a game. I've fiddled with everything I can
think of, but I can't get any further than assigning a home planet and
race to each player.

The module homepage on vassalengine.org has a link to documentation,
which points to http://www.ti3wiki.org/index.php?title=TI3_VASSAL[2]
however, when I go to that site, a "This site is down for maintenance"
message appears, saying that there is more than 50 days(!) left before
it goes live again.  Does anyone have copy of the module's documentation
and FAQ (or a link to same) that you could post on the forum (note that
I'm looking for the module's docs, not the game's manual)?  The mod
looks very polished and well-done, and I'd like to play it.

Thanks, and thanks for supporting the mod.  TI is an excellent game.

[1] http://ti3wiki.org/
[2] http://www.ti3wiki.org/index.php?title=TI3_VASSAL