[messages] [Module General Discussion] Ambush Z

Heckmac heckman at cfl.rr.com
Thu Oct 10 10:02:33 MST 2013

I'm working on a Vassal module for Ambush Z a tabletop miniatures game.

I am repurposing enlarged Squad Leader maps for the tabletop and
counters in lieu of minis.  Any players of Ambush Z out there that would
care to review this (IN DEVELOPMENT) module, I'd love to discuss
modeling this tabletop mini game into Vassal.

The module will eventually handle any Ambush Alley game: Force of Force,
Tomorrow's War, etc., but I am starting with Ambush Z.