[messages] [Module Design] Panzer Furor

gvancleef gvancleef at roadrunner.com
Sat Oct 12 00:00:31 MST 2013

I am almost ready to release this for alpha/beta testing.

I set up a website http://www.panzerfuror.com[1]

In there are links to

a) A form for this
b) A testing reporting system
c) A link to some videos to give you an idea what it is like. I will be
adding more videos tomorrow.

d) The download section is empty for now as I do the final preparations
for 0.0.a.1. I the meantime feel free to set up accounts in advance if
you are interested in helping test this out. There will be alot of maps
and scenarios added over the next few months. I expect to officially
release this in Spring '14. The game itself is quite playable so we can
go at it off the bat. I also intend to release an SDK for extensions
(making your own map packs and scenarios, and possibly unit packs down
the road).

Regards,

Garrett

[1] http://www.panzerfuror.com