[messages] [Module General Discussion] Counters, chits, pieces and more counters...

rozar5 rozar5 at comcast.net
Sat Oct 12 07:23:06 MST 2013

Hi guys.  Any suggestions on creating wargame type counters that are
clear and defined at the many zoom resolutions VASSAL provides?  I can
make some pretty good counters for my print and play boardgames that
work just fine but, in VASSAL, they don't translate well (blurry) at
higher zoom levels and are hard to read at the smaller levels.  I guess
I could design counters for each magnification but that would be a lot
of counters since each one has two sides and, another thing is,  I don't
know how to implement that mechanic in the VASSAL program (layers?). Any
suggestions or assistance will be greatly appreciated!