[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Wrong location report when using Delete trait

tozesantos tozesantos_ml at netcabo.pt
Mon Oct 14 15:11:26 MST 2013

Hi Joel,
In the links below you can download the test modules demonstrating the
problem.
I had made two modules, one using VASSAL 3.2.8 and other using 3.1.20.
Just open the modules and place the units on the mapboard and delete
them. On 3.2.8 I created two units with a Delete and Report traits, one
using $location$ on the Report and other using $oldLocation$. But you
will see none of them reports correctly the location from where the unit
is deleted. On 3.1.20 I have a unit with $oldLocation$ on the Report and
this one reports correctly...

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/103 ... _1_20.vmod[1]

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/103 ... 3_2_8.vmod[2]

Thanks in advance for your help...