[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Can not open modules

Joel Uckelman uckelman at nomic.net
Tue Oct 15 06:42:10 MST 2013

Thus spake Geralt:
> Can you check this page?
>
> https://intellij-support.jetbrains.com/ ... r-Java-1-7[1]
>
> Should I try this or it can not be related?

I can't predict whether any of these things will work. The suggestions
which are specific to FTP are probably irrelevant, though, as we're not
using FTP.

If you want to try setting any JVM options, you'll need to start VASSAL
using the included batch file, VASSAL.bat, rather than from VASSAL.exe.

You might trying to run with Java 6 instead of Java 7.

Please let us know what does and does not work for you.