[messages] [Module Design] Sending pieces/cards to dynamic locations

DrNostromo drnostromo at drnostromo.com
Tue Oct 15 06:50:26 MST 2013

If I'm reading what you want correctly, this is how I would do it. Keep
in mind that I'm writing this off the top of my head without any testing
but I think it should work.

Create a Global Property called something like - BadGuy

On the Merlin card, place a Text Label trait somewhere on the card to
display $BadGuy$.

On the bad guy's card, set up a Set Global Property trait with the menu
command "Notify Merlin" and have it set the value to $PlayerSide$.

So, when the bad guy right-clicks the card and selects "Notify Merlin"
the card should set the Global Property which would be automatically
displayed on Merlin's card.