[messages] [Module Design] Sending pieces/cards to dynamic locations

Allegory spam4836 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 15 16:57:46 MST 2013

Sorry, I wish I could edit my previous posts but apparently I cannot.

One solution seems to be, although I cannot get the syntax correct, to
give every role card that needs to know information a property (say the
merlin card has the "merlin" property), and then give every player their
own personal player tokens with the ability to send those tokens to the
card with the merlin property. I attempted this before, but either I was
unable to get the syntax correct or it is simply not doable. Can I not
use send to location to send one card to another card with a specific
property?