[messages] [Module General Discussion] Kriegspiel

capi3101 capi3101a at netscape.net
Wed Oct 16 17:38:51 MST 2013

Been a while, so here's an update. I've made a change as to how I wanted
to handle how players kept track of things such as replacement factors,
nukes, and so forth. That necessitated the generation of additional
artwork, an effort that was completed earlier today and that I hope to
incorporate into the game as early as tomorrow. I've still got lingering
issues with invisibility to work out as well. I'm getting there; it's
just taking longer than I anticipated.