[messages] [Module Support] Missing Namespace

Charles McLellan cgmclellan2000 at knology.net
Thu Oct 17 07:57:35 MST 2013

Don't you also need my SSN, name of first born, etc?

On your VASSAL module pages, there is a module called "On the Bounce"
instead of "Module: On the Bounce". Having my OS (Windows 7), Physical
Mem (285 GB free of 586 GB), version of VASSAL (3.2.8), Java (Ver 7,
update 25) as well as the module name and URL, which I noted in my
request, are not likely to help anyone repair the pages of VASSAL.

Why are you asking such ridiculous questions?