[messages] Edit: Re: [Technical Support & Bugs] Cannot access side when shifted to alternate machine

FrankM fjmcnally at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 18 10:02:31 MST 2013

[This message has been edited.]

I recently had to switch over to a different computer while in a ongoing
EoS game.  I copied all files over and installed the most recent vassal
on the machine (same as was on old machine).  Not surpsingly based on
other threads here I am only offered observer status when I load game
from my old vsav file.

Is there a way to gain access? (the other machine has had vassal
unsintalled and files deleted, so any password content (not sure if I
used one) is present.)