[messages] [Module Design] Randomizing game piece images.

plloyd1010 plloyd1960 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 19 08:00:03 MST 2013

I tried you code Dr_Nostromo. It does create the piece, but the image on
the piece isn't changing. Specifically it always has the first image. I
rearranged the order of the traits a couple times to adjust the process
order with out success. It seems that I am either never get a number
other than 1 out of the D3 (I always draw at least 5 units for a test),
or it isn't being applied. The only feedback I get is "piece created
off-board".

I don't suppose there is a debug mode for VASSAL? I'll mess with it some
more today.