[messages] Edit: Re: [Module Design] Randomizing game piece images.

plloyd1010 plloyd1960 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 19 08:00:54 MST 2013

[This message has been edited.]

I tried yoru code Dr_Nostromo. It does create the piece, but the image
on the piece isn't changing. Specifically it always has the first image.
I rearranged the order of the traits a couple times to adjust the
process order with out success. It seems that I am either never get a
number other than 1 out of the D3 (I always draw at least 5 units for a
test), or it isn't being applied. The only feedback I get is "piece
created off-board".

I don't suppose there is a debug mode for VASSAL? I'll mess with it some
more today.