[messages] [Opponents Wanted] Panzerblitz Panzer Leader

Keith henigekeith at rockwood.k12.mo.us
Sun Oct 20 08:09:17 MST 2013

Hey guys,

I'm interested in playing a few games of PB/PL.  I've been over the
rules a few times, pushed some counters around, but have never played a
complete game.  The rules seem pretty straight forward, but I want to
learn how the different types of combat fit together and the
capabilities of the different types of units.

I sponsor a Wargame Club for middle school students.  So, my ultimate
goal is to teach this game for them to play.  We have six copies of each
title, and I know that each game has some differences.  I would like to
use rules set that combines both PB and PL into one uniform set.

I'm proficient with Vassal, having played ASL, Hammer of the Scots,
Empire of the Sun, and a number of The Gamers Standard Series games.  I
would prefer to play in real time - Central Time Zone, perhaps one night
a week.

Is there a veteran out there who can help me out?

Thanks for reading,
Keith