[messages] [Module Support] Strike of the Eagle

Joel Uckelman uckelman at nomic.net
Wed Oct 23 00:40:43 MST 2013

Thus spake pawnpusher:
> I tried uploading the file, but got a message extension not allowed.  It
> looks like a text file.  I saved it as a text file, and uploaded it.

The "Image not found" lines indicate the cause of the problem you're
seeing. The first time a module is loaded, large images are sliced
into tiles, starting at the upper left. You said that the parts of
the map which don't display are in the lower right, which are the
last tiles to be written. I suspect that when you loaded the module
the first time, tiling was interrupted before the tiles in the lower
right were written to disk. Hence, they're not found now when you
try to load the module.

Clear the tile cache (from the Module Manager: Tools > Clear Tile
Cache), then open the module again. That will cause the tiles to be
regenerated.