[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Multiple Turn Counters

MKerby mckerbyariz at gmail.com
Fri Oct 25 10:00:51 MST 2013

I am developing a module with three turn counters.  I'm encountering a
problem getting all of the counters visible.  It works fine on the
machine in which I am running the development as I have docked all of
them but when a new player attempts to load and playtest, there are no
turn counters docked.  Only one counter is visible available for
docking.  Once docked, only two of them appear in the banner bar.  Is
there any way to establish the module with all of the turn counters
docked by default?  What is the way to get the third turn counter to
appear if the player has to go through the docking process?