[messages] [Module Design] How to make a different variety of decks each game

redned ever_reddy_neddy at hotmail.co.uk
Mon Oct 28 12:43:10 MST 2013

Hi all :)

I'm making a module with a number of shared decks, taken from a much
larger list of decks (like Dominion I guess).

I'm wanting 4 decks in each game, (Deck1, Deck2, Deck3 and Deck4) on the
Main Board that can be any combination of the available decks (random if
possible, but that's not 100% necessary).

I've set up a separate Board with the available decks in, but the
command to send an entire deck to another deck only has 1 option of deck
to send to (such as Deck1) which causes clashes, as each combination of
Decks needs to be available. What would be the best way to do this?

Cheers!