[messages] [Opponents Wanted] Share a Panzer Leader log file

Diggy18 18diggy at gmail.com
Thu Oct 31 19:55:21 MST 2013

hi all,

Would anyone be willing to share a PBEM log file of a Panzer leader
game?

I played Panzer Leader a LONG time ago, and just discovered Vassal and
I'd like to play a PBEM game.  But first, I need to figure out how
people are using Vassal with this game.  I have downloaded the PL module
and played a couple solo games, no technical issues so far, but I don't
think I understand how I should be marking my counters to show my
opponent which of my units are conducting attacks, and other similar
issues.   I see there are extra counters built, such as the one for CAT
and a slew of numbered, red "attack" counters, but I don't know how to
use them.

I thought if I could see a few log files of others who played by email
it would help me out.

Thanks!

Then after I review a log a bit, I'll be back looking for opponents!