[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Cards and/or decks disapearing

Kreuz shippou666 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 1 17:41:11 MST 2013

So I have been using Vassal now for a couple week and I am enjoying it
greatly. However, there have been a couple times entire decks or cards
have just disappeared from existence. This has happened in both Arkham
Horror as well as Descent:Second Edition. We cannot figure out if it is
something we are doing, or even if the cards are going to a place where
we can retrieve them. We have save files but sometimes reloading them
somehow carries the problem over to the save, or even causes more cards
to disappear in one instance. Is this a common issue or something unique
to these modules?