[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Reconnect & Resyncronize to VASSAL Server

cronod aronne81 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 2 02:19:15 MST 2013

Hi there, yerstday i was having fun playing at World Of Worcraft: The
Boardgame with some friend of mine. After a while i got disconnected
from the VASSAL server. That normal for me, my internet connection is
more then orrible....Anyway, i reconnected to the server and joined
again the room where we were playing. Then in the room i saw twice my
nickname, so i triend to resync right clicking on one of my nicknames
and chosing Sync but the game just closed and nothing happened.
Someone can explain how to reconnect and resync in the right way? Tnx a
lot.