[messages] [Module General Discussion] star smuggler

capi3101 capi3101a at netscape.net
Tue Sep 3 06:44:45 MST 2013

Quick update - I've been working on a different mod these last few days,
so I don't have much to report (the other one's giving me headaches). I
hope to pick up work on Star Smuggler again soon.

One of the things I intend to do is make tokens for the various pieces
of cargo you can haul in game. For that, I'm going to need to go through
the rules and events more thoroughly. I also intend to add irregular
grids to the various locations on the maps; that way they'll throw
messages with the appropriate rules references when you move pieces
around the boards.