[messages] [Module Design] Fun with Negative Numbers

DrNostromo drnostromo at drnostromo.com
Tue Sep 3 20:23:33 MST 2013

That error message means that Vassal is regarding $Maneuver$ as equaling
Maneuver instead of a value for the variable Maneuver. This will occur
if the value is not valid.

The first thing I would look at If this only occurs with negative
numbers is the number ranges you have set up. I would check the ranges
in the Global Properties to make sure the minimums are set low enough to
take those values. I'd also check any Set Global Property traits to
insure they're all set as numeric and the value range matches the Global
Property.