[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Load Multiple Pieces + Layers Trait not working

Juuso juhamart at jyu.fi
Wed Sep 4 02:04:19 MST 2013

As of interesting sidenote, if I check option "do not load image files
into Basic piece traits", then it adds the layer to all the added
pieces, but the picture in layer is same in every and each of them (it
loads the first image file ending with B and uses it as the flip side of
the all pieces loaded). This way I can get names correct and only will
need to adjust correct images to pieces (and layers) which already saves
time, but I bet this is not working as intended (or I am not using it as
intended).