[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Random layer on placement

Ulfgdar eaglegeorge53 at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 4 03:51:01 MST 2013

Sorry to revive the thread, but I have the same issue in a module I'm
trying to implement in vassal 3.2.8

I downloaded the module Tim M posted and tried to recreate an item with
the same properties, layers etc as the piece in the downloaded module.
Unfortunately, even though Tim's module works, when I try to add a new
item to do a similar thing (including all the properties and such) it
does not work.

Trying the random keypress manually, works but i would like to make an
auto randomizer. Is there something I do wrong, or is it due to vassal
version. any ideas? I wish i could copy items from module to module.