[messages] [Module Design] Sugesstions for Module

DevoDog mriley at devodog.us
Wed Sep 4 11:55:36 MST 2013

I don't know if this is possible, but I thought I'd ask.

I'm working on a module for the Pathfinder card game (for my personal
use).  I've added all the cards from the Base Set only.

Because the player decks and available cards can evolve over time, I'm
figuring that in a "campaign", you'd save the game and reset only what's
needed between adventures.

Here's my dilemma:

I'd want to be able to add the cards from the expansions and make them
available to saved games.

Is this possible?  Is there a way to update a saved game like this?