[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Problem when running 3.2.8

stevecq sfcq at bellsouth.net
Sat Sep 7 19:52:32 MST 2013

Thanks for taking the time to look into my problem. I did some more
testing I will try to explain in more detail.

When playing I will lose my opponents actions, I do not lose my
connection,  but my opponent still sees my actions.  For example I do
not see my opponents die rolls but he sees my die rolls.  Them maybe 5
minutes later I will see his die rolls stream in all at once! But not
every time. I do not see my opponents moves but my opponent sees mine.

Their are times I am connected (online) in vassal and I lose connection
but my screen indicates I am still connected.

When I disconnect from my game then try to re-sync their is a delay with
with the re-sync, around 1 minute.

I hope this helps with describing my problem.

Thanks,

Steve