[messages] Edit: Re: [Module Design] My module is not moving objects on the other player's screen

JoelGomez joelagomez at gmail.com
Mon Sep 9 13:53:16 MST 2013

[This message has been edited.]

Hello,

I've designed quite a few modules. However, the current one I am testing
seems to have an error that I have not run into with my other modules.
The feed at the top reports (to both players [myself and friend]) that
an object has moved, but the actual moved object (a card or a piece) is
not visible to another player. When that player draws a card or moves
their piece, I also cannot see that they have moved anything (but it is
still reported in the feed to both of us). Any idea why we are only
affecting pieces on our own computer, though it's still in the feed for
both of us?

Thanks!

Joel