[messages] Edit: Re: [Module Design] My module is not moving objects on the other player's screen

JoelGomez joelagomez at gmail.com
Mon Sep 9 13:58:26 MST 2013

[This message has been edited.]

Hello,

I've designed quite a few modules. However, the current one I am testing
seems to have an error that I have not run into with my other modules.

When I move an object, it does not move on the screen of my opponent.
The feed at the top reports (to both players) that the object has moved,
but the actual object (a card or a piece) has not moved on the screen of
the other player. When that player draws a card or moves their piece, I
also cannot see that they have moved anything (but it is still reported
in the feed to both of us). Any idea as to why we are only affecting
pieces on our own computer, though it's still in the feed for both of
us?

Thanks!

Joel