[messages] [Module Design] Player name associated with player side

Chase nell.gamble at gmail.com
Mon Sep 9 17:34:04 MST 2013

Thanks for your help. I think my question was unclear. Say I have a game
for up to three players, defined by player sides P01, P02 and P03. In a
particular instance of the game, the players are:

P01 - Bob
P02 - Rachel
P03 - Adolpho

I would like to set it up so the usernames (Bob, Rachel, Adolpho) appear
on the board automatically. I know the usernames are stored somewhere
because the active player name can be accessed, but I can't figure out
how to refer them.