[messages] [Opponents Wanted] Looking for game of Arkham horror

deichen deichen at frontiernet.net
Tue Sep 10 04:33:29 MST 2013

With VASSAL and logging, each player does his turn and logs it then
sends the log to all other players.  I suggest that each player start
logging right after their last turn so that there is an ongoing
narrative for at least the other players' turns.  All random aspects are
handled by VASSAL.  Any player interaction is done by placing items on
the game board to be retrieved by the other player(s).

I've found it works pretty well.  But, if people are not used to it, I
suggest just base game to get a feel for the process and flow.