[messages] [Module General Discussion] star smuggler

capi3101 capi3101a at netscape.net
Wed Sep 11 11:24:50 MST 2013

Got the Accounts boards in, still need to add boards for crewmembers -
that's the plan for later today. I'm going to attempt to build a
composite of the Sanders player aid boards for the purpose, that way
they'll have the same level of functionality as the original sheet.

Also have been working on building commodities tiles and fixing the
rules and events HTMLs slowly but surely. I think I'm going to forego
direct hyperlinks entirely; much as it pains me to do that, it seems to
be the best way to avoid the kinds of headaches the HTML portion of the
game has been giving me to date.