[messages] [Module Design] Randomized Board Layout?

DrNostromo drnostromo at drnostromo.com
Wed Sep 11 19:39:34 MST 2013

Sure, it's possible. In a game I've been working on for ...well,
forever. I have 3 maps where the terrain on all 3 are created randomly.
Dealing cards out to a map in a 10x10 grid should be pretty simple. What
you'll want to do, though is use a zone grid - with each zone being a
card placement - or an irregular grid - with the center point of each
card placement as a region point.

Attached is a sample mod that deals out 25 cards in a grid pattern. You
can probably figure it from that.