[messages] Edit: Re: [Module General Discussion] star smuggler

capi3101 capi3101a at netscape.net
Fri Sep 13 14:41:29 MST 2013

[This message has been edited.]

Been trying to get artwork together for in-game commodities lately. I've
got about another thirty or so to go and the ones that are left are
getting tricky; there's only so much (ostensibly) free artwork out there
for something like this...

Most of the other art elements are in the game at this point, though. I
just need to generate a series of digits for layering, crewmen names for
layering (have the list, just need to build it), and tokens with the
names of the planets (for wanted statuses and for indicating the
location of caches). I also still need to add a Notes Window to the mod
(try as I might to cover every facet of the game, I bet there's at least
one thing I've forgotten to implement somewhere).