[messages] [Module General Discussion] star smuggler

capi3101 capi3101a at netscape.net
Mon Sep 16 11:26:05 MST 2013

Quick update - I've completed the gathering of commodities artwork at
this point and I've started adding it all to the mod. If I can get a
decent amount of time to work in the near future I daresay I'll be able
to get the artwork all in this week, and then it's just a matter of
finishing up with the HTML. Probably will want to do at least one test
run before I post the game as well. Shouldn't be too much longer,
though.