[messages] [Module General Discussion] star smuggler

capi3101 capi3101a at netscape.net
Tue Sep 17 05:44:28 MST 2013

Had a curious incident last night - finished getting all the commodities
into the game and saved it, so the next bit was to get crewmember names
working. That was going along splendedly, but VASSAL couldn't save the
game when I tried...I was thinking it might've been because there wasn't
sufficient space remaining on my jump drive (where the mod file itself
is located), but it still had over a gigabyte of space available. I'm
hoping that was just a fluke; I guess I'll know for sure when I go to
work on the mod later today. Meantime, I've lost that particular bit of
work (at least all the commodities are in...).