[messages] [Module General Discussion] star smuggler

capi3101 capi3101a at netscape.net
Wed Sep 18 06:46:48 MST 2013

@Uckelman: I was unable to replicate the error last night on the same
machine that gave it to me in the first place, so I can't give you the
exact error message. Something about it not being able to delete the old
mod file to replace it with the new one. Since I can't replicate the
error, though, I'm firmly of the opinion it was just a fluke.

At this point I'm setting up At-Start Stacks for the E000 (game start)
conditions, and once that's done all I need to do is implement the
HTMLs. Shouldn't be much longer.