[messages] [Module General Discussion] star smuggler

capi3101 capi3101a at netscape.net
Wed Sep 18 14:03:19 MST 2013

Okay, thanks for the update. While y'all are at it, you might want to
set things up so that if you click on a menu entry it pulls up the
associated page...while working on this mod, I've had instances where I
hit a hyperlink on a page, selected another page via the menu, then
tried to come back to the original page via the menu; the last page
visited is where I wound up.

Current version of the mod will be sans links, because that's the part
I'm working on now (last bit to be implemented); I might be convinced to
put them back in at a later time (there's going to be a hell of a lot of
HTML charts in this mod).