[messages] [Module General Discussion] star smuggler

Joel Uckelman uckelman at nomic.net
Wed Sep 18 15:34:10 MST 2013

Thus spake capi3101:
> Okay, thanks for the update. While y'all are at it, you might want to
> set things up so that if you click on a menu entry it pulls up the
> associated page...while working on this mod, I've had instances where I
> hit a hyperlink on a page, selected another page via the menu, then
> tried to come back to the original page via the menu; the last page
> visited is where I wound up.

Can you give me a minimal module where this happens along with steps
to reproduce the problem?

> Current version of the mod will be sans links, because that's the part
> I'm working on now (last bit to be implemented); I might be convinced to
> put them back in at a later time (there's going to be a hell of a lot of
> HTML charts in this mod).

Try 3.2.9-svn8828, available here:

  http://vassalengine.sourceforge.net/builds/

Does that fix your anchors problem? (BTW, your example had 'id' as the
anchor attribute instead of 'name'. I'm not certain that Java's HTML
renderer supports 'id' as an anchor.)