[messages] Edit: Re: [Module General Discussion] star smuggler

capi3101 capi3101a at netscape.net
Wed Sep 18 19:52:33 MST 2013

[This message has been edited.]

Now running 3.2.9-svn8828, and my test file is attached. Neither test
passed in 3.2.8, but the targeted link test passed in 3.2.9.

I'll begin setting up for anchors then...it'll be far easier for me to
build two large HTML charts than to build somewhere in the neighborhood
of 300 tiny ones...

BTW, my windows have been doing some wonky things lately size-wise (the
text box extends all the way down to the bottom of the screen and I have
to resize it to see the main board, have to resize the piece window in a
Game Piece Pallette so the Scrollable Menu is visible, things like
that). Any pointers on setting their dimensions directly?