[messages] Edit: Re: [Module General Discussion] star smuggler

Joel Uckelman uckelman at nomic.net
Thu Sep 19 01:52:32 MST 2013

Thus spake capi3101:

> Now running 3.2.9-svn8828, and my test file is attached. Neither test
> passed in 3.2.8, but the targeted link test passed in 3.2.9.

Your other test isn't ever going to pass, as that's not how the
charts work. When you follow a link, the current chart displays
the document at the URL of the link you followed. The chart has
no way of telling that there's another chart already displaying
the target document.

> BTW, my windows have been doing some wonky things lately size-wise (the
> text box extends all the way down to the bottom of the screen and I have
> to resize it to see the main board, have to resize the piece window in a
> Game Piece Pallette so the Scrollable Menu is visible, things like
> that). Any pointers on setting their dimensions directly?

There might be some sizing information stored in your preferences. Look
in VASSAL/prefs/<yourmodule> for that, in the place where program prefs
are stored on your system.