[messages] [Module General Discussion] star smuggler

capi3101 capi3101a at netscape.net
Thu Sep 19 11:25:34 MST 2013

Tried out a targeted link to a different HTML this morning; it worked as
you said, just leaving the aforementioned problem of the current chart
displaying whatever document is at the URL followed. What did not work
was trying to access a targeted link from the menu - I'll attach a
picture that shows what happens when I attempt to set it up. The mod
displayed nothing when tried to access R201 directly through the menu
(which is probably to be expected given the error message, right?).