[messages] [Opponents Wanted] Unhappy King Charles - live game and bunch of games

Newestalien greenalien.greenalien at gmail.com
Fri Sep 20 13:39:14 MST 2013

Hello, I'm looking for someone to play VASSAL games with, I have a whole
bunch of games I'd like to play, including Unhappy King Charles,
Washington's War, 1989: Dawn of Freedom, Labyrinth: War on Terror, and
maybe even some more if it interests both parties. I'd really like to
play these games online, because PBEM is often clumsy. If you're
interested please write me into email, or to the address
greenalien.greenalien at gmail.com[1]

Thanks.

[1] mailto:greenalien.greenalien at gmail.com